Effective date: 25 May 2018
I use the following type of cookies:
• Performance Cookies: These are cookies which collect information about how and when you and other visitors interact with my Website (e.g. pages viewed most often) and the information collected by these cookies is used to improve how my Website work.
The types of cookies described above may be "session cookies". Session cookies are only stored on your device whilst you are using the Website and are deleted when you close your browser.
My website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses non-operational cookies, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. At my request, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating how the website is used, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Similarly, I use the Statcounter service. Statcounter is a web analytics tool that allows me to measure the effectiveness of the Website by understanding the actions you take on the Website. I use it to monitor usage and make sure the Website is effective. When you visit my website, this triggers the web analytics which monitors usage and web traffic to Statcounter.
By using my website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and Statcounter in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change your browser options to stop automatically accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies.
Effective date: 25 May 2018
I, Timothy Holt, am the data controller responsible for making decisions about how I use your personal information. If you have any questions or comments on this policy, you can:
• Email me at email@example.com.
• Write to me at Timothy Holt, Youbrella Limited, Mayflower Close, Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4AR.
I need to collect and use certain Personal Data to provide the Services to you.
• When you use for my Services you will give me Personal Data voluntarily by providing it to me, for example when you send me an electronic message. I will collect and use that information in order to authenticate you when you register an interest and use the Services, to make sure you are eligible and able to receive the Services, and so that you receive requirement of the Services. That information includes your name and email address to use on my Services.
• You must have your name and email address to use my Services. As such, the Personal Data I collect also depends on which Services you require. I use that information to fulfil those Services to you and to provide related customer support to you.
In addition, I have and rely on a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data as follows:
• Using your IP address, browser type, operating system, the web page you were visiting before accessing my Services, the pages of my Services which you browsed or the features you used, and the time spent on those pages or features, the links on my Services that you click on, device identifiers, as well as actions you take during the use of my Services and how.
• Using your contact information, namely your email address in order to communicate with you to provide technical and customer support.
• To offer new or additional features for my Services.
• To make legal or regulatory disclosures.
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, I currently do not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser due to the lack of industry standard on how to interpret that signal.
I will not share any Personal Data that I have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
• run, operate and maintain my Services through third party platform and software tools;
• provide and deliver your desired merchandise through third party platform and software tools;
• run email campaigns;
• perform marketing analytics;
• administer promotions;
• provide technical and customer support.
Information Shared with Third Parties. I share Anonymous Data with third parties for industry and market analysis. I may share Personal Data with my third-party publishing partners for their direct marketing purposes only if I have your express permission. I do not share Personal Data with any other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Information Disclosed for my Protection and the Protection of Others. I cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. I only share information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when I reasonably believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas and warrants); (b) to protect my property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (c) to investigate and stop any activity that I consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
If I transfer your Personal Data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to other countries, including the USA, I ensure that a similar degree of protection is provided to your Personal Data as within the EEA by ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• The country that your Personal Data is transferred to is a country that the European Commission has deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data as the EEA.
• I use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection as it has in Europe when I engage with service providers.
• Where I engage with service providers in the USA, they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide the same protection of your Personal Data as it has in the EEA.
I have appropriate security measures in place to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, improperly altered or disclosed. I will also limit access to your Personal Data to agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on my instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. I have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where I am legally required to do so.
When I no longer need to use your Personal Data and there is no need for me to keep it to comply with my legal or regulatory obligations, I will either remove it from my systems or anonymise it so that it can no longer be associated with you.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. In order to exercise these rights, please contact me at:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a user based in the EEA (or in any country that mandates similar rights), you can:
• Request access to the Personal Data I hold on you.
• Delete or correct your Personal Data. The easiest way to update your information is to contact me directly here.
• Object to me processing your Personal Data. Some of the Personal Data I hold is necessary for me to provide the Services to you.
• Ask me to stop using your Personal Data (but be aware that sometimes I will need to use your Personal Data in order for you to use the Services).
• Have your Personal Data transferred to another organisation or company (where it is technically feasible).
• Complain to a regulator. I would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns directly so I would prefer you to contact me first. However, if you're based in the EEA and believe that I have not complied with data protection laws, you can complain to my regulator, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, or with your local supervisory authority.
The law provides exceptions to these rights in certain circumstances. Where you cannot exercise one of these rights due to such an exception, I will explain to you why.
I offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and I will respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide me with the Personal Data that I request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
I aim to provide the information or complete the outcome you request within 30 days.